Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tari Saman


       Saman dance in one of Indonesian traditional dance. It originally from North Sumatera. The dance is quite popular and unique because it is different from most of dance, which it is performed only while kneeling.

       The speed, rhythm, and concentration are very important to do the dance. A mistake by one member may disturb all the dance.

Great video of Saman dance from youtube



Kya~ Kyungsung Samaners~ :")




       I was a member of Kyungsung Samaners before I joined my current lab. That was really a great memory! Thank you for all previous and current Kyungsung Samaners members and especially Sarita, the choreographer. We (when I was a member) were performed in Global gathering in Busan and APEC side event in Jeju in 2009. I was happy that time because I could go to Jeju for free, yeay~!



No comments: