Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Korean style wedding party


       This Monday, October 3rd 2011, I attended a Korean style wedding party. Congratulation, Kak Suci and husband~! Hope you has a beautiful life, Kak :") I was happy for her and also happy because I can see Korean style wedding party again. Yes, that was my fourth time after my seniors wedding three years ago, my professor's daughter wedding, and my beautiful university tandem partner, SeungRim Onni(승림 언니)'s wedding about two years ago.

       The wedding party can be different depend on personal budget or taste, but usually these daysthe wedding party in Korea is divided into 3 parts:
1. Western style
(You know standing in front of wedding officiant wearing wedding dress and tuxedo and takes time about 1 hour and half)
2. Traditional part
(Wearing Korea traditional clothes, Hanbok, and do traditional wedding rituals. Usually this part is attend only by family and takes time about 1 hour)
3. Buffet :")

       These are the videos of some part of Korean wedding party. I took these video at beautiful SeungRim Onni(승림 언니)'s wedding.

The bride entering the wedding reception with her father



Wedding couple bowing to their parents



The couple leaving the wedding reception



The couple greet the bridegroom's parent in traditional part of wedding



The couple bowing to the the bridegroom's parent



No comments: