Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bus or airplane?


       Apakah aku ada di pesawat atau mereka mengundang penumpang pesawat? -Ngikut-ngikut lagunya Sajama Cut, 'Apakah aku ada di mars?'- Ehehehe...



       Yesterday I took bus no 131 on my way back home from Yangjeong with Mbak Dini, and I was a little bit surprise because the bus has mini screens in front of its passenger seats. Yup, just like in the airplane :") That was my first time to see seat-with-mini-screen in a bus. I mean it wasn't a special bus for tourist or something, it was just a cheap city public bus!!! I was a little bit norak, so took the video of it. *grin*

       Through the screen they showed news, information, advertisements, and the names of the bus stop. Right to the screen there was a 'stop' button, which you push to alert the bus driver that you will get off from the bus in current stop.

       They showed a documentary program about Thailand that time. There wasn't sound and it wasn't a touch-screen, but it was quite interesting enough to entertain Mbak Dini, I, and other passengers. I think it also a good idea to advertise too. I think they (Korean) started to apply this stuff to more and more buses. I wondered if they will develop this idea to a more modern one. A touch-screen in every seat with more information, map of the city, Internet, and mini-cam-mirror, must be sooooo cool! :") Well, but I guess many passenger will miss their destination for sure. *grin*

No comments: