Saturday, August 13, 2011

[World Student Korea] Launching of 5th batch


       World Student Korea (WSK) is an international bloggers program fun by Korean government of Presidental Council on Nation Branding (국가브랜드위원회). It means to promote cultural exchange and to strengthen ties between Korea and the blogger's home country. They also provide the member with the opportunity to experience Korea with a lot's of activities such as visiting touristic site in Korea, making or taste Korean traditional food, and other relevant events. I like writing blogs about my experience in Korea, I like travelling and love to meet other international friends, so I thought it will be nice to join the program :")

       This Friday (August 12th 2011) I attended the WSK award ceremony for the 4th batch and 5th batch launching in Korea House (한국의 집, close to 충무로역 exit no 3), Seoul. I was really glad to meet other WSK Indonesian fellows and other international friends. The event was:
1. Hear the opening speech from the chairwoman of Presidential Council on Nation Branding, Bae Yong Lee
2. The announcement of 4th batch winner
3. 5th batch launching and photo session
4. The presentation of the 4th batch winner
5. Presentation of famous Korean blogger who promote his country while during his stay in New York, Woosung Kang
6. Experience of make a beautiful mirror using Hanji, Korean traditional paper.


       I would like to attached the photos of the event. (Specially for WSK member fellow, you are welcome take your photos from my blog ^__^)

















"We are the member of table no 7~! Nyahahahaha~" *gapenting*



WSK Indonesian fellows who came to the event (minus Mas Jaya). Mbak Ai Meilani, Mbak Tanesia Cindy, and Mbak Dita Utomo.





       For international friends I met there (specially, 신 지애, Deng Ding, 레이레이몬, Hoang Phuong, Mohammad Aimien, Veronica Lopez, and Cheng Long), I really glad to meet you and hope to see you again~~ (>ㅂ<)/~


No comments: