Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Must try! : Live Octopus


       My sister came to visit me to Busan. I was very happy and prepared a plan for her so she can taste 'the real Korea', and one of the plan was trying live octopus! I thought after she saw it still moving on the plate, she would refuse to try it, but huhuhaha I was so relieved that she like it!!! :")
       Yes, I always recommend this food to my friend who come to visit Korea, specially Busan which famous of its seafood and raw fish. The seafood is very delicious but the price gets higher on summer because it is harder for the shop to keep the food fresh. If you order the set menu usually they give Meunthang (Spicy seafood soup) for free. Also you should try to eat them by covering them with vegetable such as sesame leaf or lettuce. So tasty~
       The best place to taste them in Busan is in Jagalchi fish market. They have a lot of variety and the price is quite cheaper than in other places. But because we lacked of time, my sister and I just ate them close to my campus, but it wasn't bad though.

Recommended! Really!!! :")





No comments: