Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A new beautiful fountain @ Busan Station!!!



       This end of May, I went to Daegu. I had to take train, so I went to Busan station, and I was surprised that there was a new big beautiful fountain in front of the station! I thought that it was just me who just too forgetful that I couldn't remember that the fountain was there since a long long time ago. But as I thought once again, no! That's really a new fountain!
       I don't have enough time to take the picture before I went to Daegu, so I took them after I came back to Busan.




This is the KTX train which took me back to Busan. :")



Busan station and new big fountain in front of it




       The fountain, 'Plaza Fountain', was operating from May 19th. It can shoots water up to 20 meter high and it can show various shape of water shoot with music. It freshen the atmosphere around the station specially when the summer comes!




No comments: