Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shanghai Trip #2 [2nd Day]

Subway in Shanghai costs 3 ~ 7 Yuan depend on the distance



Green seat is for disabled person, very old senior citizen and pregnant woman :)


Century Park, here you can find fresh green park in the city for 10 Yuan




Well design building of Science and Technology Museum (daily 9am~5pm, 60 Yuan)


Shanghai Oriental Arts Center


See that fabulous collapse-tower? Tante Yani said that it is a sundial :")


Shanghai Masjid Pudong. Just stop in Yuanshen Stadim Station exit #4, then go straight


Imam in Pudong Mosque, Jamaludin-Guo Li Zhong.


Imam let me know halal restaurant near masjid, but all menu written in Chinese. After difficult body languange, I got these food which cost me 18 Yuan.


Shanghai Ocean Aquarium. It was bigger than the one in Busan. There's a lot of interesting animals there. :)





Strange dragon-sea :]


Oriental Pearl Tower


Jinmao Tower. The weather was very bad that time. Super-duper-cloudy-foggy wheather :(


For dinner, I went to another halal restaurant near Tante Yani's home. Again, all menus written in Chinese and there was no image at all;;; Okay, so my finger(using it's brain!!) choosed the menu, and here what I got!! Cost me 9 Yuan.


See more picture about this trip:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=189907&id=647221739&l=19ea5b89a2

No comments: